Wifi robotics controller & IoT project
Esus board, a new small powerful robot controller board with the ESP8266 Wifi microcontroller. 100 % Arduino Compatible & Open Source.
What can I do with Esus Board ?
The Esus Board is designed to support : motors, infrared, light, temperature sensors or interrupter switch.
- Make you mobile robot
- Make you mobile robot controled by Wifi
- IoT project
- And much more …
How do I program the Esus board ?
You just need the Arduino IDE software and a micro usb cable.
With Blockly :
Technical specification :
- NodeMcu Esp8266 esp-12 microcontroller 80 Mhz
- WIFI communication,
- 2 full H-Bridge,
- 1A per bridge,
- 6 analogue inputs for sensors (10 bits),
- 2 logics inputs,
- 6 logic input/output
- SPI, I2C and serial communication,
- 5V and 0V header
- Two LEDs
- On/off switch.
- Step-up/step-down regulator
- Designed to run on a 2.8 to11.8 V,
- Designed to run with lipo battery : 3.7V, 7.4V or 11.1V or AA batteries
- Dimensions :80x 50mm